Business Training Index
We believe that managing virtual employees and contractors presents unique challenges since you have little control over the home office environment and the distractions from a home office.
We believe in empowering employers by educating employees and contractors. Educating your employees and contractors will increase productivity and retention rates, which will significantly impact your financial bottom line.
We provide online webinars focusing on the five critical aspects to show your work at home employees and contractors how to:
- Increase their take-home pay by utilizing home office deductions to lower their tax liability.
- Ensure that the home office is conducive to higher productivity levels.
- Ensure that their office offers effective ergonomics – which reduces physical strain and will result in healthier employees.
- Work with their families to minimize distractions and ensure greater focus on work tasks.
- Establish and adhere to work hours conducive with your needs.
- Organize their office and prioritize tasks, so items are accessible when needed.
From a business perspective, our programs will allow you to:
- Increase productivity levels with your current staff.
- Increase job satisfaction levels and increase retention rates.
- Reduce costs associated with recruiting and training due to employee and contractor turnover.
- Reduce workman’s compensation with ergonomic awareness (for employees only)
- Reduce employee and contractor absentee rates.
Our webinar and course capabilities allow you to focus on your core business – while we handle the minute details associated with educating your team. All programs are conducted by our instructor and author Melissa Rich-Landis. Her practical teaching philosophies and presentation style will engage students to reach their maximum potential. Melissa is also available for speaking at your business events.
We also provide customized programs and can provide ongoing training and support to meet your specific needs – so that we can specifically address topics that are most relevant to you and your business.
Scheduling is limited, so please do not hesitate to contact us today to reserve specific dates and times.